Quick facts about spanking:
- spanking can cause children to be aggressive
- children who are physically punished are four times more likely to attack other kids
- children who are spanked are more likely to attack parents
- spanking can cause a child to learn how to suppress emotions which can lead to depression and anxiety
- if boys, spanking can lead to abusive relationships
If these few facts are not alarming enough just go to: www.stophitting.org and learn more about the effects and what is meaning of spanking.